1.1 The seller is the company PEGLASS ART sro Višňové 62, 013 23, registered in the Commercial Register kept by the District Court in Žilina, Section Sro, file number 74808 / L; ID: 53 084 829, VAT No .:, tel. +421 940 655 255, e-mail: email@example.com (hereinafter referred to as the "administrator"), which operates the e-shop www.peglass-eshop.net (hereinafter referred to as the "seller").
1.2 Address for personal collection, complaints and returns of goods and others: Višňové 62, 013 23,
1.3 The Buyer is any natural or legal person who in any way contacts the Seller with the intention of purchasing the goods offered by the Seller.
1.4 By using the website of the seller's online store and confirming the order, the buyer agrees to these Terms and Conditions.
1.5 These Business Terms and Conditions are valid until new Business Terms and Conditions are issued.
2. Price of goods
3.1 The seller is not a VAT payer.
3.2 All prices for goods and services and all fees in the online store are listed without VAT (we are not VAT payers)
3.3 To the basic price of the order is added the price for the transport of goods according to which method of delivery the buyer chooses. Packaging is included in the price of transport.
3. Order goods
3.1 The buyer can order the goods as follows:
- via the shopping cart at firstname.lastname@example.org
3.2 After sending the order, your order will be processed and a confirmation of receipt of the order will be delivered to your e-mail immediately. By sending the order to the seller, the buyer confirms that the seller has timely and properly fulfilled its information obligations under Art. § 3 par. 1 of Act no. 102/2014 Coll. On consumer protection in the sale of goods or provision of services on the basis of a distance contract or a contract concluded outside the seller's premises and on amendments to certain laws (hereinafter referred to as the "Consumer Protection in the Sale of Goods"). If necessary, all further information regarding your order will be sent to the e-mail address provided by you.
3.3 By sending the order, the buyer undertakes to take over the ordered goods and pay the agreed price for the goods.
3.4 The seller undertakes to deliver the correct type and quantity of goods at the agreed price according to the order.
3.5 Cancellation of the order is possible on the part of the buyer within 24 hours of ordering the goods without giving a reason. The buyer can cancel the order in the Customer section on the seller's website, by phone or e-mail. After verifying that the conditions for canceling the order have been met, the seller will confirm the cancellation of the order to the buyer by e-mail or telephone. In the event that the amount for the ordered goods has already been paid, the seller will send the money back to the buyer's bank account, or deliver it in another way agreed upon.
3.6 The seller has the right to cancel the order if it is not possible to secure the ordered goods. In such a case, he will immediately return the paid amount to the buyer in full, or offer him replacement goods, or another solution, if the buyer agrees. The seller also has the right to cancel the order if he cannot contact the buyer (incorrectly stated or unlisted contact details, unavailability, ...).
3.7 By sending the order to the seller, the buyer confirms that the seller has timely and properly fulfilled its information obligations under the provisions of § 3 paragraph 1 of the Consumer Protection Act for the sale of goods or services under a distance contract or a contract concluded outside the seller's premises and amending some laws.
3.8 Courses and seminars - our company PEGLASS ART s.r.o. consultation:
- Our own courses and seminars - in this case the organizer of the course is our company PEGLASS ART s.r.o.
- Foreign courses - courses that we are intermediaries (sellers) - when we receive a 20% commission from the course organizer, but we are not their organizers. However, as long as you order them through our e-shop, we guarantee them.
Our company PEGLASS ART s.r.o. is responsible for any complaints about the courses and refunds due to the cancellation of the course for failure to meet the minimum capacity of the course, which represents two people. This applies to courses organized by us, but also to foreign courses in which we act as intermediaries. Detailed information about the course can be found in the course details in the section - "specifications"
4. Payment and delivery conditions
4.1 The buyer can pay for the goods by cash on delivery or by transfer to the seller's account on the basis of an order created on the e-shop. Based on the sent order, the seller will issue a proforma (advance) invoice, which he will send together with the order confirmation by e-mail. The buyer can make this payment as follows:
- a) a transfer order from his account,
- b) direct deposit in cash to the seller's account,
- (c) the payment system
4.2 Payment is possible in EUR, CZK, USD
4.3 We deliver goods not only within Slovakia and the Czech Republic, but also to other EU countries and the WORLD. The price for transport outside the territory of the Slovak Republic is published in the shopping cart and added to the price of the product.
4.3 The seller sends the tax document (invoice) to the buyer only electronically by email.
4.4 As these are high-profile and specific goods that are hand-made, the buyer takes note of the longer delivery time. Delivery time for goods offered by the seller is in most cases up to 07 days for products that are "in stock" and 30 working days for products with the status - "On order" from order confirmation, the maximum delivery time is 60 days or by agreement with the buyer can be extended, especially in cases of more demanding projects. The seller will inform the buyer about the extended delivery time and delivery date by phone or email when confirming the order. If the announced extended delivery period does not suit the buyer, he has the option to cancel the order in accordance with point 3.5 of these Business Conditions.
4.5 The seller will inform the buyer by e-mail about the dispatch / dispatch of the goods.
4.6 The seller ensures the transport of goods within the Slovak Republic in a way that the buyer chooses from the options offered in the order:
- a) courier service,
- b) Slovak Post.
- c) personal collection - in agreement with the seller
4.7 The price for the transport of goods to the designated place is as follows:
|First||Personal collection in our private gallery||FREE|
|Second||Slovak Post: Package to the address||€ 5.80|
|Third||Slovenská pošta: Post parcel||€ 2.70|
|4th||Slovak Post: Express courier to||€ 8.16|
|5th||Slovak Post: Express courier to the post office||€ 6.60|
|6th||Free shipping at our expense (Prerequisite is a purchase worth ≥ 300 €)||FREE|
Czech Republic: (Prices are in Euros in Euros. Conversion to CZK according to current exchange rates.)
|First||Recommended shipment to the Czech Republic||€ 5.50|
|Second||Package to the Czech Republic||€ 12.00|
|Third||Free shipping at our expense (Prerequisite is a purchase worth ≥ 1100 €)||FREE|
EU and WORLD: (Prices in VP are given in Euros. Conversion to USD according to current exchange rates.)
|First||Recommended shipment - EU and WORLD||€ 14.50|
|Second||Package - EU and WORLD||€ 30.00|
The price for the method of payment is added to the stated price for transport as follows:
|First||Cash (in our private gallery Peglass)||FREE|
|Second||In advance to the account||FREE|
|Third||Cash on delivery *||€ 1.30|
|4th||Cash on delivery to address *||€ 1.80|
Note. * does not apply to the Czech Republic, the EU and the WORLD
4.8 The place of collection is determined on the basis of the buyer's order. Delivery of the goods to the designated place is considered to be the fulfillment of the delivery.
4.9 The goods are adequately packed and secured. The buyer is obliged to check the integrity of the shipment upon receipt of the goods and not to accept the shipment from the delivery person in case of damage. Both the buyer and the seller thus avoid unnecessary costs for a possible complaint about the goods.
4.10 The invoice (tax document) is delivered to the buyer electronically to his email. The invoice also serves as a delivery note.
4.11 The seller is responsible for the goods only after they have been taken over by the buyer. The goods shall be deemed to have been taken over by the consumer at the moment when the consumer or a third party designated by him, with the exception of the carrier, takes over all parts of the ordered goods or if:
- a) the goods ordered by the consumer in one order are delivered separately, at the moment of taking over the goods that were delivered last,
- b) delivers goods consisting of several parts or pieces, at the moment of taking over the last part or the last piece,
- (c) delivers the goods repeatedly during a specified period, at the time of taking over the first goods delivered.
4.12 In case of greater interest, it may happen that the seller will have a shortage of goods in stock and so the ordered goods can be delivered to the buyer in several packages, while postage and packaging are paid by the buyer as one package.
5. Withdrawal from the contract. Goods reclaim
5.1 The Buyer is in accordance with Act 102/2014 § 7 par. 1, entitled to withdraw from the processed order without giving a reason (according to the law "from the purchase contract", if the buyer has already taken over the goods) within 14 days from the day of taking over the goods.
5.2 The buyer may exercise the right to withdraw from the contract according to § 7 par. 1 at the seller in paper form or in the form of a record on another durable medium; if the contract has been concluded orally, any clearly stated statement by the consumer expressing his intention to withdraw from the contract (hereinafter referred to as the "notice of withdrawal") is sufficient to exercise the consumer's right of withdrawal. The buyer can use the form Withdrawal from the contract concluded at a distance .
5.3 The buyer is obliged to send the goods back to the seller or hand them over to the seller or a person authorized by the seller to take over the goods no later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract.
5.4 The Seller shall, without undue delay, no later than 14 days from the date of delivery of the notice of withdrawal, return to the Buyer all payments received from him under or in connection with the Contract, including transport, delivery and postage and other costs and fees; this does not affect the provision of § 8 par. 5. referred to in paragraphs 5.5 and 5.6 and the prices for the service, if the subject of the contract is the provision of the service and if the full provision of the service has taken place.
5.5 The seller is not obliged to reimburse the consumer for additional costs if the consumer has explicitly chosen a delivery method other than the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the seller. Additional costs are the difference between the delivery costs chosen by the buyer and the costs of the cheapest standard delivery method offered by the seller.
5.5 The seller is not obliged to return the payments to the consumer according to paragraph 5.4 before the goods are delivered to him or until the buyer proves the return of the goods to the seller.
5.6 Upon withdrawal from the contract, the buyer bears only the cost of returning the goods to the seller or a person authorized by the seller to take over the goods.
5.7 The Buyer may not withdraw from the contract, the subject of which is
- a) provision of the service, if its provision was started with the express consent of the buyer and the buyer declared that he was duly informed that by expressing this consent he loses the right to withdraw from the contract after full provision of the service, and if full provision of the service took place,
- b) the sale of goods or the provision of services, the price of which depends on price movements on the financial market which cannot be influenced by the seller and which may occur during the period for withdrawal from the contract,
- c) sale of goods made according to the special requirements of the buyer, custom-made goods or goods intended specifically for one consumer,
- d) sale of goods subject to rapid deterioration or deterioration,
- e) the sale of goods enclosed in protective packaging which cannot be returned for reasons of health protection or hygienic reasons and whose protective packaging has been broken after delivery,
- f) sale of goods which, due to their nature, may, after delivery, be inseparably mixed with other goods,
- g) the sale of alcoholic beverages, the price of which was agreed at the time of concluding the contract, their delivery being possible after 30 days at the earliest and their price depending on market price movements over which the seller cannot influence,
- (h) the performance of urgent repairs or maintenance expressly requested by the buyer by the seller; this does not apply to service contracts and contracts for the sale of goods other than spare parts needed to carry out repairs or maintenance, if they were concluded during the seller's visit to the buyer and the buyer did not order these services or goods in advance,
- (i) the sale of phonograms, video recordings, phonograms, books or computer software sold in protective packaging, if the purchaser has unpacked that packaging,
- j) the sale of periodicals, with the exception of sales under a subscription agreement and the sale of books not supplied in protective packaging,
- k) provision of accommodation services for purposes other than accommodation, transport of goods, car rental, provision of catering services or provision of services related to leisure activities and according to which the seller undertakes to provide these services at the agreed time or within the agreed time,
- l) provision of electronic content other than on a tangible medium, if its provision began with the express consent of the buyer and the buyer has declared that he has been duly informed that by expressing this consent he loses the right to withdraw from the contract.
6. Complaints and warranty conditions
Complaints and warranty conditions are listed in a special document, which you will find on our e-shop in the Information tab .
7. Protection of personal data
8. Final provisions
8.1 Supervision over the provision of services is performed by the Slovak Trade Inspection, Predmestská 1359/71, 010 01 Žilina.
8.2 Relationships not regulated by these general terms and conditions are subject to the relevant provisions of the Civil Code, Act no. 22/2004 Coll. On electronic commerce and on the amendment of Act no. 128/2002 Coll. On state control of the internal market in matters of consumer protection and on amendment of certain acts as amended by Act no. 284/2002 Coll., As amended, and Act no. 102/2014 Coll. On consumer protection in distance selling
8.3 By checking the box before sending the order, the buyer declares that he has read these general terms and conditions, fully understands their content and that he agrees with them.
8.4 These terms and conditions are valid from 19.062020