What is personal data?
Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable data subject. A data subject shall be considered to be designated or identifiable if the data subject can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by number, code or one or more elements specific to his physical, physiological, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
Thus, personal data includes in particular the name, surname, address of a natural person, e-mail, IP address, they may be information about the use of services or about the activities and preferences of a natural person. The protection of personal data is regulated by Act no. 18/2018 Coll. On Personal Data Protection and on Amendments to Certain Acts, as amended ("Personal Data Protection Act").
What is personal data processing?
Processing of personal data means any operation or set of operations which the controller or processor systematically performs with personal data, either automatically or by other means, in particular the collection, storage, disclosure, modification or modification, retrieval, use, transmission, dissemination, disclosure, storage, exchange, sorting or combination, blocking and disposal.
Who is the administrator or. personal data processor?
We are the company PEGLASS ART sro Višňové 62, 013 23, which is registered in the Commercial Register kept by the District Court in Žilina, Section Sro, file number 74808 / L; ID: 53 084 829, VAT No .:, tel. +421 940 655 255, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (hereinafter referred to as the "administrator"), which operates the e-shop www.peglass-eshop.net. (hereinafter referred to as the "seller").
We process your personal data as an administrator, ie. we determine how personal data will be processed and for what purpose, for how long and we may select other processors who will assist us with the processing.
Contact details of the responsible person
If you want to contact us during the data processing with any questions, you can contact us at tel. number +421 940 655 255 or by e-mail at email@example.com
Scope of personal data and purposes of processing
We process personal data that you entrust to us yourself, for the following reasons (to fulfill these purposes):
- provision of services, performance of the contract: Your personal data in the range: Name and Surname, e-mail, telephone, we urgently need to fulfill the purchase and sale contract in relation to the seller and buyer to deliver goods, etc., to send access to the application on the website www .peglass-eshop.eu as well as the loyalty program on this website.
- bookkeeping: If you are a customer, we urgently need your personal data (invoicing data) in order to comply with the legal obligation to issue and record tax documents.
- marketing - sending newsletters: We use your personal data (e-mail and name) for the purpose of direct marketing - sending business announcements. If you are our customer, we do so out of a legitimate interest, because we reasonably assume that you are interested in our news, for a period of 10 years from the last order. If you are not our customer, we send you newsletters only with your consent, for a period of 10 years from the granting of consent. In either case, you can revoke this consent by using the opt-out link in each email you send
- advanced marketing on the basis of consent: Only with your consent we can also send you inspiring offers from third parties or use an e-mail address e.g. for remarketing and targeting advertising on Facebook, for a period of 10 years from the granting of consent. This can, of course, be revoked at any time via our contact details or by using the unsubscribe link in each email you send.
We retain your personal data for the period of limitation, unless the law provides for a longer period for their retention or we have stated otherwise in specific cases.
The cookie will therefore allow the website to recognize whether you have visited it in the past and which section you were interested in . At the same time, thanks to cookies, you can save your user settings, etc.
1. Consent to cookies
2. Managing cookies
You are free to delete cookies or pre-set your browser so that it either refuses to accept cookies or notifies you when the server tries to send you a cookie.
However, then it is possible that websites that depend on the support of cookies may not work as you imagined, or that parts of the site will not be available to you.
3. What types of cookies do we use?
We use two types of cookies on our website:
a) Relational cookies, which are automatically deleted as soon as you leave our website. They help you view the site correctly when you visit it.
b) Permanent cookies, which are temporarily stored and may contain an anonymous identifier of your browser. These are used primarily for measurement and advertising, but also, for example, to set the language and saved settings during a visit to the site for a possible future visit.
However, even these cookies do not in themselves identify you as an individual, they only identify access to the site and the behavior of users accessing from a certain device (computer, tablet, smartphone). All data is anonymous, especially for the purposes of site usage statistics.
The tracking cookie is intended to detect repeated visits to our website from the same browser on the same device and to monitor visitors' activity when browsing the site.
Advertising cookies allow you to display targeted advertising on websites and other websites on the Internet that are involved in this advertising system. Targeted advertising is displayed based on the behavior of anonymous users or groups of users on the website, thanks to the identification of their browser, as described above.
Possible other types of cookies can still be used, for example, for the proper functioning of our services (such as e-shop) or to test parts of the website and its functionality. All this helps us to increase the quality of services and the satisfaction of our customers.
Security and protection of personal data
We will handle your personal data responsibly and in accordance with applicable legislation. We use automated and non-automated means for processing personal data. All data is stored on secure servers stored exclusively in the European Union. We protect personal data as much as possible using modern technologies that correspond to the level of technical development.
We have adopted and maintain all possible (currently known) technical and organizational measures that prevent the misuse, damage or destruction of your personal data.
Provision of personal data to third parties
Our employees and co-workers have access to your personal data. To ensure specific processing operations that we cannot provide on our own, we use the services and applications of processors who know how to protect data and specialize in the data processing.
List of processors:
- Google Analytics ( Data Processing Amendment )
- Google Ads ( Ads Data Processing Terms )
- Sklik ( Advertiser Terms and Conditions )
- Facebook ( Data Usage Policy )
- Linkedin ( Data Processing Agreement )
- Instagram ( Data Usage Policy )
- And others:
- Payment gateways
- Delivery services
- Product price comparators
- Accounting systems
- LiveChat systems
- Affiliate Programs
It is possible that in the future we will decide to use other applications or processors, to facilitate and improve processing. However, we promise you that in such a case, when selecting, we will place at least the legal requirements on the processor for the security and quality of processing.
Provision of personal data outside the EU
Any processing of personal data will take place exclusively within the EU. We process data exclusively in the European Union or in countries that provide an adequate level of protection based on a decision of the European Commission.
Your rights regarding the processing and protection of personal data
You have your rights regarding the protection of personal data. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- You have the right to information that is already filled in this information page with the principles of personal data processing.
- Thanks to the right of access , you can call us at any time and we will prove to you within 30 days what your personal data is being processed and why. If something changes for you or you consider any of your personal data to be out of date or incomplete, you have the right to supplement and change your personal data.
- You can exercise the right to restrict processing if you believe that we are processing your inaccurate data, that you think we are processing illegally, but that you do not want to delete all data, or that you have objected to the processing. You can limit the scope of personal data or processing purposes. (For example, unsubscribing from a newsletter restricts the purpose of processing to sending business announcements.)
- Right of portability - If you would like to take your personal data and transfer it to someone else, we will proceed in the same way as when exercising the right of access - except that we will supply / send the information to you in machine-readable form. We need at least 30 days here
- Right to delete (be forgotten) - Your next right is the right to delete (be forgotten). In this case, we will delete all your personal data from our systems as well as from the systems of all sub-processors and also from backups. We need 30 days to secure the right to delete.
- In some cases, we are bound by a legal obligation, and e.g. we must register the issued tax documents for the period stipulated by law. In this case, we will delete all such personal data that are not bound by other law. We will inform you by e-mail about the completion of the deletion.
- Complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection - If you feel that we do not treat your data in accordance with the law, you have the right to contact your Office for Personal Data Protection at any time. We will be very happy if you inform us of this suspicion first so that we can do something about it and correct any mistakes.
- Unsubscribe from newsletters and business announcements - We send you emails with inspiration, articles or product information and services if you are our customer based on our legitimate interest. If you are not a customer yet, we send you emails only with your consent. In either case, you can unsubscribe from our emails by clicking on the unsubscribe link in each email you send.
We would like to assure you that our employees and co-workers who will process your personal data are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of personal data and security measures, the disclosure of which would jeopardize the security of your personal data. At the same time, this secrecy continues even after the end of our contractual relations with us. Your personal data will not be disclosed to any other third party without your consent.
These principles of personal data processing apply from 19.06.2020